Monday, April 6, 2015

Frankenstein according to Jackie Turner

Here's the link to the 212 page book I threw together. I got a copy of Frankenstein at a used book store and there was a name written on the front cover, Jackie Sarah Turner, and these are her underlines and notes. I took as much care as I could to place the text exactly where it was in the original book, down to where words break and where chapter titles go. The handwritten notes I just moved to the bottom of the page they appear on and cited them as footnotes, rather than try to recreate her handwriting.

I tried to find and get ahold of whatever Jackie Turner was closest to the north shore area and I found one and sent her a message on facebook about a week and a half ago or so but she never got back to me so I'm going to assume she won't because it's weird that I have her book and wanted to talk to her about it.

https://drive.google.com/a/montserrat.edu/file/d/0B7Ci7sDCnuOfQkZ3NnVHeTVVSmM/view?usp=sharing

No comments :

Post a Comment