Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Frankenstien according to Els Cryins??

I can't really decipher the name on the cover so that's the closest I could get, I think

page
line
character

93
*beauty

93
4
0
received life!' I exclaimed in agony. 'Accursed creator! Why did you form a monster so hideous that even you turned from me in disgust?

93
14
0
compassionate me and overlook my personal deformity. Could  they turn from their door one, however monstrous, who solicited their compassion and friendship? I resolved, at least, not to despair, but in every way to fit myself for an interview with them, which would decide my fate. i postponed this attempt for some months longer; for the importance attached to its success inspired me with a dread lest I should fail.

125
10
0
me; the threat I had heard weighed on my thoughts, but I did not relfect that a coluntary act of mine could avert it. I had resolved in my own mind, that to create another like the fiend I had first made would be an act of the basest and most atrocious selfishness; and I banished from my

No comments :

Post a Comment