Tuesday, January 13, 2015

3D Model - Trial 1

This is the first attempt at the 3D model based off of my information I collected from my seminar tumblr. It is made with a styrofoam base, wooden sticks cut to size and indented evenly, and elastic bands. Each band represents its own tag. There are seven tags displayed. 
Blue-Faceless. Yellow-Roommate. Purple-Form. Black-Helpless. Tan-Two of Me. Green-Evil. 
Red-Grass. The colors were chosen based on which elastic band could stretch accordingly. 

Each pedestal (wooden stick) represents a day of the week, Sunday through Saturday. Each score on the pedestal represents a week of the month for September. (There are five scores for five weeks). Every time a tag presented itself in a dream, I would mark it on the model below like a calendar. 
The model below is photographed from different angles to see two side views and a top view. 
What is discovered here is that none of the seven most common tags showed up on a sunday. Both Saturday (beginning to the weekend) and Monday (Start of the week) had only three tags. Most activity occurred between Tuesday and Friday, however Friday appears to be different. Unlike any other pedestal, it has no overlaps. There is one tag marked for every friday of the month. The two tags that did not appear were "Evil" and "Two-of-Me". (Both are considered to be unpleasant in a dream). 

I assume the activity during the week is caused by school, homework, time management, etc. Saturday is a day where I can wind down from the week at school and just work at my job at Market Basket. Sunday is a day I work and move back to Beverly to start another week of school. Monday is the first day of the week meaning my brain mentally prepares for the week ahead. What makes friday different is that it is the only day a week I see my significant other. This is my theory as to why my dream patters occur in this manor. 




No comments :

Post a Comment