Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Fibonacci Pattern

http://io9.com/5985588/15-uncanny-examples-of-the-golden-ratio-in-nature

After contemplating over and over how I will incorporate space into my thesis, along with my passion for quilling, along with my interest in the fibonacci pattern/ ratios, I think I got it. I found this link that showed some more examples of the fibonacci pattern that I never really thought about. This link shows a picture of the galaxy and how it follows the golden ratio rule, which is originally what I wanted to quill about. The art of quilling is particularly interesting to me because it too follows some guidelines of the Fibonacci pattern, therefore, I'm thinking, maybe I can stick to my interest in space, by combining it with the Fibonacci pattern theory, and proving it with the art of quilling??? Any thoughts I'm completely ears.

No comments :

Post a Comment