Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fore edge videos, and sleep performance book

I mostly finished editing the shorter clips (some of them have black screens for too long at the end).  But, I've been considering what I want to do with them, and the grid that the blog set the videos in the last post was pretty interesting to me, so I made two videos in which I explore some of the videos being played simultaneously.  One is a standard quad split, and the other is a little more random.  I've also been making some progress with the book that I'm making for the sleep performance, but I'd prefer to look at it printed, so I'll bring that on Tuesday.

The two split videos aren't showing up in the search again, so the links are here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hv1Icyd5Sw&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoS84OdcSbc&feature=youtu.be


1 comment :

  1. I found where the screen grab I liked is. In spine 451 between 2:25 and 2:55 you hit the end of the text block twice. I think the first time, close to 2:30 is my favorite image out of all the videos so far

    ReplyDelete