Tuesday, February 3, 2015

personal tag organizer

I have taken every single tag from the blog for every month (september-january) and organized it for my personal use. This color groups tags that appear more than once (red represents the most common). The numbers tell me the day on the blog it occurred so if I ever needed to find it's location it will be simple. It is listed alphabetically and grouped by month. This will help me when making my index book, as well as my 3D models. In the future, it will save me time. I have also put the tags that appear the most in a box in the lower right corner alone with the most occurring top ten tags. 

The different colors do not mean anything specific aside from red. They are just a way for me to separate reoccurring tags while grouping them all together. The black text means there is no tag repeating in that month. It does not mean it does not appear more than once between different months. I plan to find a way where I will easily see what tags repeat between different months.








No comments :

Post a Comment